Many of you have been asking us the same question about the tasks in your maps: ‘will I get an email notification?’ That’s how we realized that you rely on Mindomo to help you follow up on to-dos and get things done. So, we developed a new type of mind map to meet your task management needs. Here’s what you’ll get if you start using our task maps:
- Flexible task management. Just drag and drop tasks to reorganize them from one list to another.
- Tasks and subtasks are organized hierarchically. This gives you a clear picture of all tasks and their priority.
- Both you and your collaborators receive email notifications when tasks are completed or updated.
- You can use the drill-down feature to temporarily hide some of the information to focus on a certain task list.
- You can quickly set deadlines and assign tasks to your collaborators.
- You can expand and collapse information to get a detailed or bird’s eye view of your work.
- Wider, uncluttered map canvas will give you more space for your data.
A task map is not just for tracking task ideas, it’s the central spot for organizing and monitoring your to-dos.
As always, we’re looking forward to your feedback. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this new functionality, feel free to share them in the comments section below.
Keep it smart, simple, and creative!
The Mindomo Team